Monday 20 December 2010

The return of the runny nose

The runny nose has returned today, after one whole week off (two weeks on before that.. been on and off since she turned a year old, and I suppose it turned into winter..).

So the question of the day (in my house at least) is:

Is the new snot caused by:

a) a reaction to her immunisations (not mentioned as a symptom on NHS sheet)
b) teething (also has one bright pink cheek)
c) a new cold (that is what it was a week ago)

Answers on a postcard to: The Snot Fairy, 8 Tissue Lane, Bogeyton, AT2 Sh00
It makes me glad that she is such a little mimic, as she does blow through her nose when I hold a tissue to her face and blow through my nose. Although I do have to catch her first, as if she sees a tissue she runs away..

We did manage a nice long dog walk at Wimbledon Common today, which looked very pretty in the snow.

The Windmill on Wimbledon Common

No comments:

Post a Comment