Wednesday 12 January 2011

New Year - new fruit!

Well, I am pleased to say that we have finally found another fruit that my daughter will eat (that doesn't give her nappy rash: Pineapple j'accuse). She has always eaten a bit of banana, but for a child who would be perfectly happy to eat cheese, cheese and only cheese I was getting a bit worried about her fruit & veg intake. My husband suggested we try pre-prepared packs of melon, as this would be a small enough portion to cover a couple of days, and that was going quite well, with a few pieces of melon consumed each day.
And then, I bought some melon with grapes...

Grapes!
Hurray for grapes! (seems so obvious now)

She can even say grape!
We have also expanded to fresh raspberries, the occasional strawberry (and, if she isn't looking, a blueberry).

No comments:

Post a Comment