Friday 14 January 2011

CatBird Baby Slings

Just a quick one to say how much I am enjoying being able to carry my nearly 15 month old in a sling again. I was recently given a catbird baby sling (the pikkolo) by my sister-in-law, and it is brilliant! It is so comfortable, very easy to use (even single-handed) and has so many carrying options.
I had been looking for a new sling, as I wondered whether dog-walking might be a bit easier with one, and possibly going on the tube too, what with all the stairs at our local station. I made a trip to Born, in Bristol and tried a couple out, but my daughter was tired & hungry, so not the best time to try them. I was also aware that the toddler slings carry quite a price tag, compared to the one we had from birth, which was half price in boots. I thought that one which could carry her on the hip might be the best way forwards, as she is happy to be carried around.However, I have found that she is perfectly happy to be carried facing me, in the front carry position. Wish I had got one months ago!

Here is a link to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment